csa panel building, FSR(field safety Representative), licensed and bonded in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, red seal ticket,plc ticket, class A,B,C ticketed,
Classes of field safety representative(cited from the safety standards act on electrical safety regulation
(1) Class A, class B and class C certificates of qualification as a field safety representative are established.
(2) The classes of certificate established under subsection (1) are in addition to other certificates of qualification for electrical work issued by a provincial safety manager.
(3) The holder of a class A certificate of qualification may make declarations for any type of electrical work.
(4) The holder of a class B, certificate of qualification may make declarations only with respect to electrical installations in which the voltage of the completed installation does not exceed 750 volts.
(5) The holder of a class C, certificate of qualification may make declarations only with respect to electrical installations in which the current and voltage in the installation do not exceed current of 200 amps and voltage of 150 volts to ground, single phase power.