Control Panel Design
Do you need help designing the ideal control panel for your business? Do you already have an idea of how your control panel should function but need help turning that vision into a solid design? The professional team from Accel Systems Inc. can provide you with comprehensive control panel design services that will ensure your new control panel system will be not only be designed to meet the unique needs of your business but will also continue to function optimally for years to come. Reach out to us today to get started on designing your business’ new control panel system.
Control Panel Design Basics
Control panel design for machines and other industrial equipment works to create an interface that is used to control the machine or process being performed. A good control panel design will address the operational requirements of the system in the most efficient way possible and will provide reliability, clear and thorough schematic drawings, and a user-friendly interface.
Since an improper configuration can result in a machine malfunctioning, it is important to hire a professional to design and draw out the schematics for a new control panel system. Before designing a control panel, our team will evaluate the necessary specifications, regulations, and requirements to ensure that the final design will meet the highest industry standards.
The Control Panel Design Process
The control panel design process follows three steps, during which our team will work closely with you to help you design the ideal control panel system for your machinery and equipment.
1. Gathering Information
During the first step in the design process, our team will take the time to understand the nuances of the project, establish the design guidelines, and get to know your unique vision for the system. At this point, we will also review your operation sequence, functional specifications, and design requirements.
2. Designing & Production Planning
Designing and production planning is one of the most important steps in the entire control panel design process because mistakes made at this stage will hinder the next steps in creating a control panel, effectively slowing down the entire project or causing it to be scrapped completely. During this step in the process, we will:
- Select the best components or verify that components already selected are the right choice for the specified application.
- Create a schematic drawing of the control panel system to demonstrate where each component will be placed and how everything will be wired.
- Create a full-scale layout to ensure that each component will be accessible for maintenance purposes while still minimizing the required panel space.
- Select the best enclosure and related components to meet the requirements specified and order them.
- Put together a timeline for when panel production can begin.
In the event that problems with the design arise during the production stage, our professional team will follow a standardized procedure which allows us to quickly troubleshoot and resolve any control panel design problems as they come up. When troubleshooting design problems, our team will:
- Make notes and mark where problems are arising on the physical layout and schematic drawings.
- Assess the problems and come up with a solution.
- Review the marked up layouts and schematics once a solution has been reached and let the quality control team know why the design has been changed.
Control Panel Design from Accel Systems
No matter what equipment or machinery you are working with, we can help you design and build the ideal control panels for your unique wants and needs. Get in touch with the dedicated team from Accel Systems Inc. today to learn more about our control panel automation services or to get started on your next big project.
Please fill in all required fields as indicated with a red star.